
Random picture at the North Shore. The waves were really big.

Hello... I am a pineapple

Chad and the mime dude... I would shop while he paid all of the people on the street to entertain him.

We watched the sunset go down at our hotel. This is the beach at our hotel.

We asked a guy to take a picture of us with the sunset and he kind of missed the sunset. By the time we tried to take another it had already gone down. Funny story though!


Best Pina Colada I have ever had. I think you can tell by Chad and mine's face.

A look off point at Diamond Head. It was beautiful. Funny story about this... I set the camera on top of the car to take a picture of us and set the timer. After I set the timer I ran to stand by Chad and tripped on a curb and basically ripped my pinky toe off. I was yelling really loud and Chad was dying of laughter. It was pretty funny now that I think of it but it hurt so bad.

A little Polynesian Cultural Center.

I love this temple

This is the Laie Hawaii temple. It is gorgeous.

These were some nasty fish at the dole plantation.
It was hilarious to feed them.
This is how a pineapple grows. I didn't know that and I thought it was really cool.Here are some more pictures of Hawaii. I apologize for not posting more before:)
3 comments:
Damn straight you better post more pictures!!! THANKS :)
Thank you Brittany... I'm more satisfied now! I freaking LOVE Hawaii! We should all go there someday.
loved all of the pics....so pretty
Post a Comment