This is one of my projects I have done while Chad is gone at football. (Even though he helped me hang it) Anyway I have several more projects to do so I will post them as I complete them.
Brittany- I had so much fun seeing you. Your house is adorable and I love the new project. Sorry about how much football chad has and how he isn't around much....trust me I know how you feel. Talk to you soon.
I am a full time mom of two funny toddlers, a thrifty craftaholic, and the wife of one amazing man. Chad is a banker, a full time dad, and the best motorcyclist around. Together we have two beautiful kids Bella and Karter. Bella is the sweetest little drama queen you will ever meet. She is so funny and keeps us laughing. Karter is the toughest little guy you will ever see. He loves anything that has an engine and makes a "vroom" sound. Together we are happy and loving life!
3 comments:
so cute and fun! you little housewife you! :)
Brittany- I had so much fun seeing you. Your house is adorable and I love the new project. Sorry about how much football chad has and how he isn't around much....trust me I know how you feel. Talk to you soon.
Very cute britt-any. We're hoping to be in Cedar for Christmas, so we'll have to for sure get together :) Miss you!
Post a Comment