Thursday, June 11, 2009

17 Weeks

We have arrived to 17 weeks and a day. Things are going great. I'm feeling SO much better. I feel like a whole new person. I never thought I would see that day come but it is so great. I feel like I finally know how people feel when they say they loved being pregnant.. I'll be honest though, its been rough. But it is so nice to finally have an appetite again. I can't decide if that is a good thing or not. We find out what we're having on monday and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I find out what I'm having on Monday too! I'll be sure to update my blog...you better too! How exciting!

Lori said...

I can't wait to find out!!
You better let me know..
I am so Happy for the two of you and that you are feeling better!
Babies are Wonderful and such Sweet little Blessings!
Love You!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am so excited for you!! I cant wait to see what you are having! Kids are so fun!! (but naughty!!) hope all is well
Love ya
Traci

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

Happy day! I can't wait to hear what you're having! And you look great! :)

The Andersens said...

You look so cute pregnant! I cant wait to hear what you are having!! Have you thought of any names? Im so glad you are feeling better...

Amy said...

So you havent posted the news on here yet. What are you waiting for? Have you picked out names yet? I cant believe you are getting two! Totally crazy!

The Allen Family said...

It's WAY past Monday afternoon and I'm anxious! What are you having?!

AND - Did that freaking previous comment say TWO?!?! :) :) :)