So this month has been crazy and I can't believe October is almost over. I am finally trying to catch up a little on my blog and there will be many more posts to come. A couple of weeks ago we went to Paragonah to the pumpkin patch. Its been a tradition in my family for years and its so fun to keep going. Karter loved the pumpkin patch but Bella just wasn't quite sure about it. If you'll notice in the picture below that Karter is going straight for the pumpkins and Bella is still not even sure why she was put down. She hates to get dirty and hates when anything like grass or weeds or anything touches her. Its hilarious. She is such a girl.

We couldn't get Bella to smile. We tried taking like 20 pictures and she just did not like being in the dirt.
2 comments:
Love these pictures! Bella cracks me up how she doesnt like dirt or deosnt like to get dirty! Such a girly girl! I love it! we had fun with you guys today..I love how well our kids play together. And I love all our talks. Lets to do it again soon! :)
I can't believe how big they are! Goodness! Time flies. They're so cute, Brittany. So cute. :)
Post a Comment