Sunday, November 7, 2010

One Year

Once again I am a little late posting but better late than never I've decided. I already posted about the birthday party but I just wanted to share some of the new fun tricks that the twins are doing and share some fun pictures. This stage is so so busy but so much fun. I love how sweet and mischievious these kiddo's are. The older they get the more I love that we have twins because they always have a buddy to play with. They are so much fun and I'm loving life.
We had family pictures taken by Anne a couple of weeks ago and these are a few of the twins. I think they are by far my favorite that she has taken.

This was a random bus we decided to use as a prop:)

Mommy's little helpers

Bella pushing Karter in a doll stroller

Karter pushing Bella in the doll stroller. Also please notice Bella's first pony tail. Not much to it but I love it.
Pushing their new cars around.
Karter Man...

-he is officially walking and very good at it.
-loves his freedom and no longer wants to hold my hand or be held.
-very very mischievious and once he has his mind set to something there is no going back.
-points to everything and says bah... which means ball.
-points his finger when you ask him how old he is.
-after he wakes up from naps he loves to cuddle.
-has started hitting and yells a very irritated "Ahh" anytime he does it.
-he is the toughest kid I know. He'll fall and hit his head so hard and bounces right back up.
-LOVES string cheese and Cheetos.
-plays really well with Bella most of the time.
-loves to play outside
-has 9 teeth
-loves books
-has started imitating Bella's high pitch scream and then laughs after
He is such a sweet boy and its so crazy to think that he is already one. We just love this little guy!



Bella....

-she is almost walking. She wants to so bad but doesn't quite have the whole balance thing down.
-such a little sweetheart
-always smiling
-she pulls the funniest faces and has the cutest expressions
-still LOVES to dance
-she is quite the little drama queen but we love it
-she also says ball and points to everything
-she points when you ask her how old she is and then claps after
-anytime she does something that she knows is good she claps
-follows Karter around when he is getting into things
-loves anything sweet. She is definitely our treats girl.
-she has 5 teeth and loves to get them brushed
-she has developed a high pitch scream and does it frequently
-she is so good to play with toys and could entertain herself for hours
-she is such a daddy's girl and has started crying lately when he leaves for work.
She is seriously such a sweetheart and we just love her and her cute personality so much!!
This is her pouty face that she does to everyone.

I tried out curlers but she still doesn't have enough hair. Maybe a few more months...

She was very happy about the curlers.

5 comments:

Cher said...

These two little munchkins are my FAVORITE!! I love how stinkin' cute they are!

The Funderburks said...

Your babes are so cute and so well dressed. I love the header photo!

Our Family said...

Love the main family pic, where did you take it?

Zac & Kenz said...

OMG!Bella and Karter are so so cute. I love your new Fam photo.It also looked like their B-day was a blast!We miss you guys. Hope to see ya soon.

The Andersens said...

I love their one Year pictures! So So cute. Love the bus picture! Anne does such a good job! They are getting so big. I love it. And i love their little personalities. The curler picture is hilarious. And I cant wait to see Karters "Ahhhh"... haha! Hope Bella is feeling better :)