Christmas was so much fun this year. The twins were so cute and loved opening their presents. We spent the weekend at my parents house. It was really nice to be with them for the weekend and my whole family was there. We had so much fun watching the twins. They were very entertaining.
This is what Santa brought them. I think they got a little overwhelmed by all the toys and thought the boxes looked more fun to play on so they spent most of the morning climbing on boxes. My dad cooking up our delicious breakfast feast.
Wow Good Job on all your up dating!! Love love all the pictures... looks like you guys had a fun christmas! Your twins are SO CUTE. Cant wait to get caught up!
Hey saw your blog on Kenz's and thought I would say hey. Your kids are getting so big and cute:) Ya know I miss those walks we had for awhile:) Hope all is well in Cedar!
I am a full time mom of two funny toddlers, a thrifty craftaholic, and the wife of one amazing man. Chad is a banker, a full time dad, and the best motorcyclist around. Together we have two beautiful kids Bella and Karter. Bella is the sweetest little drama queen you will ever meet. She is so funny and keeps us laughing. Karter is the toughest little guy you will ever see. He loves anything that has an engine and makes a "vroom" sound. Together we are happy and loving life!
3 comments:
Wow Good Job on all your up dating!! Love love all the pictures... looks like you guys had a fun christmas! Your twins are SO CUTE. Cant wait to get caught up!
So fun! I'm so glad I got to see what you've been up to lately! Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas! I miss your mom and pop tell them hellO!
Hey saw your blog on Kenz's and thought I would say hey. Your kids are getting so big and cute:) Ya know I miss those walks we had for awhile:) Hope all is well in Cedar!
Post a Comment