Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fun Playdates

We have had lots of fun playdates lately with our fun friends. We have fun getting together with JaRelle & Peyton. They are our neighbors and its so fun because Peyton is only a week younger than Karter & Bella.

Bella, Peyton, & Karter. They love our recliner chair but I feel bad for Peyton because she was smashed in the middle of them.

Peyton's fun ball playhouse.

Bella & Karter are obsessed with chairs right now.
Our other favorite playdates are with Julie and her twins Jeter & Kamree. They are only two months older than Karter & Bella and its so crazy when we get together but so much fun. They always have to be doing the same things. Its hilarious. And I love it because it is so nice to talk to another twin mom that is going through the same things. We love our playdates!
Taking a break on the rug drinking the sippy cups and I swear we didn't pose this picture. It was so cute because Karter sat down first and then they all followed.

Ok so we did pose this picture but it is IMPOSSIBLE to get four babies to look at the camera at the same time.

All drinking at the same time again.


1 comment:

JaRelle Bailey said...

So fun! :) I love the park pictures too. :)