Friday, May 13, 2011

Bows, Bows, and more Bows!

So I kind of have an obsession with making bows. Bella has so many bows I don't even know what to do with them all so I have decided to share the wealth (Figuratively speaking)... I am selling them for $3.50 each or 2/$6.00. We are having a yard sale tomorrow and all the bows will be for sale along with other things. Let me know if you would like the address.

If you see a design you like but its not in the right color I would love to make the perfect bow for you or your little one! Take a look and let me know what you think.












2 comments:

JaRelle Bailey said...

You are so good at making these... seriously you should sell them somewhere.

The Andersens said...

Brittany I love these bows!! I might have to buy a few from u! Good job! We should play lots this week... We miss u guys!