Monday, March 26, 2012

My sweet little two year olds

I'm pretty sure I've said it about every age but I am LOVING this age. Karter and Bella are so much fun. Karter is still into cars, trucks, trains, anything with wheels basically. His favorite right now is Finn McMissile, Lightning McQueen, and Mater of course. He has all of the little cars and if we go anywhere without them its a catastrophy. He is all boy but also such a little teddy bear. He has the most sensitive little heart and is such a cuddler, which I love. The other day we were playing on my bed and Chad whipped Bella around and hit me right in the lip and it was one of those where all I could do is cry because it hurt so bad but both of the kids were so concerned and Karter came up and said "It's ok mom. I'm sorry I'll kiss it better." He is just so sweet. Bella is our little Pink Princess. She is on love with all of the princesses but right now Ariel is her favorite. She can tell you who they all are but I love how she says "Sleeping Beauty and Jasmine" the best. She loves anything pink and is always requesting for pink things. Like the other day she wanted pink chicken nuggets and we went out to Chad's family farm and she wanted to see a pink tractor. She is my girly girl. She is such a little mother too. She is always helping Karter with things and before they get in the bath she will always unzip his jammies and help him take his diaper off. She is always looking out for him. Its so cute and I love the bond that these two share. The older they get the more I can see it. They are just such little buddies and have so much fun playing together. Sometimes Karter gets a little rough with Bella but she can hold her own and knows how to fight right back. I just become more in love with these two every day!
I have them play "School" everyday and we just do a little fun activity and color or play with puzzles. (Notice Bella's cute new hairstyle which this seems to be the only picture I've taken of it.)



Twinner Jammies. My favorite:)

Bella fell asleep for her nap like this one day. Looks comfortable.

There are some GIANT dump trucks right up the canyon and Karter requests to see them almost every day but this time I finally remembered my camera.




Chad snapped a picture of our daily hair routine which I thought was fun. Bella is really good to let me do her hair.

Our little Pink Princess
We went to our cousin Rylee's birthday party and Ariel was a surprise guest. Bella was in heaven. She just kept staring at her and admiring her. It was really cute.

Giving Woody and Buzz a ride on the fire engine.

No comments: