This weekend was very busy but a lot of fun. One of my best friends Heidi got married on Saturday and I was a bridesmaid. Her wedding was at 4:30 and as soon as I was done with that I raced over to the football game and I got there in within the first quarter. They WON!!!!! It was an awesome game. The score was 38 to 10. I'm so proud of my husband. He played very well. They all work so hard and they definitely deserve a win. GO SUU!!!
Agen Bola Terpercaya Resmi di Indonesia
6 years ago






2 comments:
Ok lovely... I have updated my blog! It seriously took me like ALL freaking night, but just for you I sacrificed holding my sleeping angel-child :-) Ummm by the way I saw your husband's picture on www.thespectrum.com at a memorial for the plane crash victims. He was looking very dashing in his football gear... Miss your FACE!
cute picture! I love reading your blog and about the games good job on keeping me posted!! We need to hang out I will come down to Cedar soon so we can!
Post a Comment