The other night Chad and I went down to St.George and had dinner with my best cousins (-Tanya) Cher and Cami and their glorious husbands and children. We had dinner and afterwards went and hung out at Cami's. Cher just moved back from California so it was the best reunion ever. We had so much fun laughing and talking. We also played with Cher's little baby Hudson and took a million pictures of him. He's probably going to go blind from all the flashes. The picture below was at my bridal shower but I wanted to put this picture on for our reunion. We missed Tanya there. She lives in Colorado and now we just need to get her back here. Good times!!!

Cute little Hudson pulling a funny face. I tried to get the picture with him smiling but I couldn't do it in time.
3 comments:
EVERYONE names their sons Hudson here. Because the Hudson river runs along the west side of manhattan. It's a really cute name. You'd die about how many hudson's you meet here.
Ummm... that's basically the CUTEST baby I've ever seen!
Brittany- you are so cute. I love all the new posts. The pumpkin carving looked like so much fun.
Post a Comment