Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Night

We dressed up as Ninja Turtles for Halloween this year. It was great. We had such a fun night.

Check out that bu... I mean shell:)

Chad took his costume very literally. He was knocking me out all night.

First we went to dinner at Pizza Factory with Chad's parents and my parents and Anne and Lance. Dressed up of course.

I had to take a picture of my parents because their costumes were so amazing. My mom was a Fairy Godmother and my dad was The Hulk.

We had a cake walk after dinner. It got pretty intense. There was a lot of rough housing going on. I got some killer injuries from this cake walk.

Chad was the winner.

Donut eating contest. Chad's dad won. He had been off sweets for the whole month of October so that donut meant a lot to him.

1 comment:

beck said...

fun! and cute new dark hair!