Sunday, August 23, 2009

Football season is here!!!

Football season has officially started for Chad. He finished his last day of fall camp yesterday which consisted of starting at 6:30 in the morning and ending at 10:00 at night. That has been going on for three weeks and he made it through. I don't know how these guys do it and how there bodies can make it through that much torture. They had there final scrimmage yesterday and Chad did so well. Here is an article in the spectrum about it ...http://www.thespectrum.com/article/20090823/SPORTS/908230310/All+about+improvement
I'm really excited for his first game which is September 3rd against Dixie State. They are going to kill them!!! This is Chad's last year of football which is kind of sad. I love watching him play so it's going to be so weird next year but I'm super excited for this year. Anyway I just wanted to brag about my amazing husband for a minute and let you all know how awesome he is.





1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh how fun!! I love fall and all that goes with it! Congrats on the Twins agian! My brother just had his twin boys on the 14th, you are going to have a blast!! Im really good at the double binky duty, if you need any help! ;)