Monday, September 14, 2009

Babies Shower #2 and Football games

My wonderful mom and best cousins Cher and Cami threw me a great babies shower. It was on August 29th and it was so cute. They did so much to prepare for it and it turned out amazing. The decorations were adorable and the food was delicious. It was so fun to see all my friends and family. And we got so many good things for the babies. Everyone was so generous and I'm thankful to have such good people in my life. Here are a few pictures but I'm waiting for some more to be emailed to me and when I get them I will post them.




Best cousins minus Tanya

Pregnant friends except for Amber. I just wanted her to be in the picture.


Well Chad had his first game on September 3rd against Dixie State. They killed them. It was a really fun game to watch. They have a way good team this year and I'm excited for this season. They played this last saturday as well and didn't win but it was close. Don't mind that my shirt is way to small ub the picture below but I had to wear it because it says Westwood #90 on the back. I don't think it will fit at the next game though.
I found this football cookie cutter so I had to make cookies for the festivities.

I had to take a picture of this. Let me just tell you how cute my husband is... CBBK stands for Chad, Brittany, Bella, and Karter. He wrote that on there so we will always be with him. I'm not going to lie when I saw it I teared up a bit. He has been so good to me this whole pregnancy. He is so busy with football and school but he still makes time to come to all the doctors appointments and ultrasounds and he is so good to just let me cry to him. I had no idea how hard it would be to be pregnant with twins and I have been such a cry baby these last few weeks but no matter how tired he is or how much homework he has he always makes time for me. He rubs my back and feet whenever I need him to and never complains. I'm so thankful for him and I don't know what I'd ever do without him.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

What a great shower!! How cute are you in your SUU shirt!!! Sounds like He's a great Guy! Lucky Girl!

The Andersens said...

Such a cute post! K how cute is chad with the "CBBK"?!!! SO SWEET!!! That kinda made me get emotional and im not even pregnant! You guys are so cute...

I am so excited for your little twinners to get here!! I cant wait!! Twins really are so much fun. I wouldnt have it any other way. Double the work for sure but, definetely DOUBLE THE JOY!!

P.s. I really want to come see your nursery! LIke soon!!!

oh and one more thing... I just realized our 4 babies will be in the same grade!! So tell Chad you guys really need to live here your whole lives k :) I better press send on this comment or i really will keep talking i mean typing!

Daniel, Stephanie, & Chloe said...

Holy cow! I forgot how far along you are. Bella and Karter...cute! I didn't know you had names already! I am so exited for you guys! :)

AMY said...

Oh Brittany, you are so so cute! I miss you guys. How sweet of Chad to write CBBK on his tape. Good luck with everything

Kenzie said...

Hey Brittany this is Kenzie (Taylor) Smith. I just got a blog last week, I know I'm a loser. Anyway I found you through Julie White and I just wanted to say congratulations! I can't believe you're having twins. That is so exciting. Anyway good luck! They are going to be beautiful!

Brittany said...

Hey Brittany, I just found your blog. You look so cute pregnant. That is so exciting you are having twins! I'm going to add you to my friends list so I can keep up on you, can't wait to see their cute baby faces!

Nilsson Family said...

Hey, I am sorry, I know how you feel, but you look great. I am excited for you. Just try to make it at least three or four more weeks. Your doing awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittany is Selina!!!! I haven't talked to you in forever and I just found your blog! I'm excited for you that you are having twins! YAY! I am having a baby too! So exciting. I hope you don't mind that I'm going to add you to my friends list so I can keep up with ya! Miss you!