

BELLA RAE...
-such a girl
-has developed this fake laugh that is hilarious because anytime someone laughs she laughs too
-crawling everywhere
-just started pulling herself up to things
-into everything that she can get her hands on
-loves the book Bubbles Bubbles. Her and Karter both love it and anytime I say "Bubbles Bubbles" wherever they are in the house they'll come crawling to me so I can read it to them.
-has her two bottom teeth
-loves blocks, rocks, and anything else that she can bang together or put in her mouth
-loves to play with Karter. She follows him everywhere.
-loves to play hide and seek with her daddy
-loves to play with the pots and pans
-loves bathtime and she gets upset when its time to get out
-still loves walks
-not so interested in Baby Einstein anymore
-lately she's been real attached to me and doesn't like when I leave the room. I think its sweet.
-she is just getting sweeter by the day and we love her so much.

Bella and her new friend Jerzi Engle

Bella and her new friend Jerzi Engle

She loves to stand up in her crib and talk and laugh at Karter
-loves to get into cupboards and anything else he can get his hands
-very good at entertaining himself
-still just has his two bottom teeth
-pulls himself up so easily and should be taking his first step any day now
-he's a momma's boy and I love it
-still loves food. Most of the time but has developed a new spitting habit if he doesn't like the solids. He thinks its so funny.
-likes to hold Bella's hand when the eat lunch or be touching her arm.
-loves the book Bubbles Bubbles and other books too but that's his favorite
-likes to carry his toys in his mouth while he crawls and gets frustrated if the toy is too big and won't stay in his mouth.
-keeps me very busy
-he is such a fun little boy and makes me smile so many times throughout the day. We love him so much.


Crawling through his bouncer





2 comments:
What CUTE CUTE babies! I just love them...and I love our play dates :) Still cant believe Kamree kissed Karter! That was hilarious... Love the pictures of them in their towels. So cute...
Dear favorite twins...Please stop growing up so fast! I miss you and your mommy tons. Love your favorite Auntie Cher
Post a Comment