Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bella & Karter's 2nd birthday party

We had a fun little birthday party for the twins the saturday before their birthday with family and a few close friends. It turned out great and it was so nice of everyone to come. We're so grateful to have such great people in our lives. So here the birthday boy and birthday girl. They were so cute and LOVED all of the attention.

We went with the colorful theme party





Playing in the sandbox while waiting for the guests to arrive


playing a game


We tried musical chairs but it didn't work out so well. Karter just kept running full speed around the circle and all the kids were just sitting on random chairs. It was so funny. Note to self.. 2 year olds don't quite understand musical chairs yet!

Blowing out the candles!

Eating treats



Opening presents. Bella was so cute and was so excited about everything. Karter just wanted to play with the first toy he opened and for everyone to leave him alone.




Playing another game that I found off pinterest. The kids loved. I just glued popsicle sticks to a paper plate and they chased around hitting the balloons. Good 2 year old game!

4 comments:

Jackson's said...

They are precious. Looks like a fun party.

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

Very impressive table... How cute!! Happy Birthday to the Twinners.... I want Twins.. I really do!! Love you

The Funderburks said...

Looks so darling. Love the colorfulness because it captures both of your little cuties!

Kelli and Nicholas said...

oh the party turned out so cute! I love just the colorful theme. Worked good for a boy and girl :) p.s. the two year old pictures are freaking adorable!!