Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Bella & Karter

Karter and Bella turned TWO on October 17. I realize I am a month late posting this but thats ok at least I'm doing it. We tried to make it a fun and eventful day and I hope that it was for them. It's hard to believe that my two precious babies are already two. Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Bella and Karter. We love you so much!
We started the day off with a yummy breakfast. Pancakes and chocolate milk.

My mom and I took them to a new park by her house and let them play for a long time

When Chad got home from work we played "Elefun" with them.

We took them to McDonald's for dinner and let them play in the playplace after. They were in heaven.


After dinner we came back to the house and opened presents and sang Happy Birthday. This is Bella with her twins:)






At the very end of the day we cooked popcorn and watched the Lion King. I think they had a pretty good day.

No comments: