Chad's Grandpa passed away this past week. He was a great man and did so many wonderful things. He loved the twins so much and was always so cute with them. We will all miss him!!
oh what a cute picture of them holding the twins... Its always hard to lose someone close to us that we love. Tell Chad that we are thinking about you guys! See you tomorrow :)
I'm so sorry to hear that, I've never really lost anyone, but I can imagine how much it must suck. This picture is awesome! Look how tiny your babies used to be. So awesome that they got to meet their great grandparents and you'll have this picture to show them someday.
I am a full time mom of two funny toddlers, a thrifty craftaholic, and the wife of one amazing man. Chad is a banker, a full time dad, and the best motorcyclist around. Together we have two beautiful kids Bella and Karter. Bella is the sweetest little drama queen you will ever meet. She is so funny and keeps us laughing. Karter is the toughest little guy you will ever see. He loves anything that has an engine and makes a "vroom" sound. Together we are happy and loving life!
2 comments:
oh what a cute picture of them holding the twins... Its always hard to lose someone close to us that we love. Tell Chad that we are thinking about you guys! See you tomorrow :)
I'm so sorry to hear that, I've never really lost anyone, but I can imagine how much it must suck. This picture is awesome! Look how tiny your babies used to be. So awesome that they got to meet their great grandparents and you'll have this picture to show them someday.
Post a Comment