Friday, July 16, 2010

What do you do on a hot summer day??

Play with Grandpa's badge on his uniform...
Play at Quail Lake...
Take naps at Quail Lake...

Play on the swings at the park...


Make lots of messes...

Take a lot of good naps...


Those are some of the things we do on our summer days! Oh how we love the summer!

4 comments:

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Oh how fun!!!! You're kids are adorable!! You're making me even more excited for our little one to arrive! In the mean time I'll just look at yours :-) ok? Ok!

Anonymous said...

You went to Quail and didn't call me!? I live only 10 minutes away from that lake!
Your babies are absolutely adorable! I love them!

The Andersens said...

I love the pictures of the babies sleeping! The one of Chad and Carter is so so cute...I just love your little babies... Let me know what day you want to play again :)

p.s. everytime i pass the farm I cant help but laugh :)

Braden and Jodee said...

I can't wait to see you guys! Can I pinch your babies cheeks? I love them!