Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Life of a twin mom - Blog #2

I have to write this down before I forget... We were at church on Sunday in the middle of sunday school and keep in mind we have two babies so we are definitely a distraction as it is and sometimes I feel like we're running a circus especially at church. So sometimes Karter makes these high pitch squeals and Bella laughs histerically at him. It is right in the middle of the lesson and its silent in the room and Karter makes his noise and of course Bella starts laughing uncontrollably. Then he kept doing it and she laughed so hard every time. It was so funny and I was trying so hard not to laugh too. I was trying to keep them quiet but how do you honestly keep and 8 month old baby quiet. Let alone two of them and to be quiet honest I didn't really want them to stop because it was so cute. This is why I love having twins. Hopefully we didn't disturb the class too much;)

1 comment:

The Andersens said...

haha oh I LOVE it! I love that Bella laughs so hard at him. I totally relate about the whole "circus" thing at church. sometimes i feel like all eyes are always on the Andersens!

I just love your little babies. They have SUCH cute little personalities!! I love that I have such a good friend that has twins :) We need to get together for a play date soon :) I have been taking the babies to see the farm animals.. and they LOVE it. We should do that this next week :)