I am horrible at writing things down and I know if I don't do this now then I will probably forget all of the cute things my kids are doing right now. I am loving this age. Well the cute and funny things but not so much the tantrums. But I love the new things they say each day and how sweet they are. Bella is my little sweetheart. She is so sweet and loves to give hugs and kisses. She also is quite the little drama queen. She can throw a tantrum like you wouldn't believe. Just ask any of my neighbors. They've all witnessed it. I really need to get it on video because its pretty hilarious. She runs and throws herself on the ground and kicks her legs and she has the highest pitch scream I have ever heard. We're finally to the point where we have to do a timeout because it gets a little out of hand. I'm afraid she is going to hurt herself. It really is cute though. Bella is so into babies right now. Our sister in law Anne just had her twins (boy/girl crazy right?) but Bella always wants two babies now. She loves to feed them, change them, and carry them around all swaddled up. She is also into dressing up. She likes it all. The purse, necklace, bracelet, tutu and anything else she can wear. She is such a girl and I love it. She is also a little dare devil. She'll climb anything and loves to be adventurous. Chad's mom said he was the same way at this age. She has figured out how to annoy Karter and loves doing it. Karter is really into trucks so anytime he's playing she'll go grab whatever he's playing with and run in her room beside her crib and hide them. At night I find stashes of Karter's cars beside the crib. The other day she decided to drive them on his head and he was ok with it for a minute but then lost his patients and yelled really loud and then of course she screamed. They are also the best of buddies though. I think the older they get the more I love having twins. They keep each other entertained and they always have a buddy. They are really into holding hands right now and I love it for whenever we go somewhere because it keeps them together. Bella is such a daddy's girl. She loves her daddy and gives him the biggest hugs when he gets home from work. She also love to help me with cleaning. She hands me my pillows when I make the bed and loves to help me switch the laundry. She is really good with helping me pick up the toys. I just love our little sweetheart. Here is some cute pictures Anne took a while back. Bella just decided to pose for the camera and they turned out so cute.
This is Bella trying to shut me out of the room so she can steal Karter's toys.
Karter is such a little talker. He is like a little parrot. He copies everything we say. This morning I went into to get them out of bed and I always say to Bella "Hi sweetheart" so Karter said to me when I walked in "hi sweetheart". It was so cute. And then all morning he kept saying "Hi sweetheart, Hi." My favorite word he says is "scabababall" aka basketball. He loves trucks, cars, motorcycles, tractors, monster trucks, anything with wheels basically. I never knew a boy could love cars so much. He keeps himself so entertained and loves to be eye level with the trucks so naturally he loves to play on my bed or the couch. He'll even get down on his knees to watch the tires move. Its hilarious. He is a very good natured kid and keeps himself so entertained. He loves "nuggets" and could eat them 24/7. He is a definite mama's boy. Which I love! Except for nursery! They are not loving nursery. Even when I'm in there they still scream. Everyone just keeps telling me it takes time but I don't know if they're ever going to like it. They are both still in their cribs. They have both fallen out once but haven't tried since. The other morning I was getting ready for church before they woke up and after I got out of the shower I could hear them playing and I heard a big thud. So I went to check and Karter came walking out from his room and said "fall" and then shook his hand and said "no, no, no". It was so funny and thank goodness he didn't get hurt. Karter got tubes in his ears a few weeks ago. He has had 7 ear infections this year so we finally went with the tubes. It was such a quick and easy procedure but they had to take him away while they did it and it was horrible. He has been so much better since then and he finally sleeps through the night which is amazing! This is a picture Anne took of Karter trying to put on a helmet and ride a bike. He just really wants to be a big kid.
Karter playing eye level with his cars.
1 comment:
Loved the post! You are my hero now that I know all you went through! Your such a fun/good mama! I miss you guys like crazy!!!!I loved all the cute stories!I was laughing at all of them! Love you guys!
Post a Comment