Next we checked into our hotel. We stayed at the New York New York. We've never stayed there before and it was a pretty cool hotel. We got all cleaned up and had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. I'm pretty sure its one of my favorite places to eat. The servings are ginormious as you can see in the picture.
After dinner we walked to the Bellagio and looked at the flower gardens and water show then headed back to our hotel to catch some zzzzz's.
Don't worry that we slept until eleven o clock. I'm pretty sure I haven't done that in like 3 years. It was amazing. We went to the pool for about an hour and then checked out. We walked across the street to the Coca Cola Factory and got an ice cold coke in a bottle. My fav! Then we checked out some of the shops along the strip and made our way to PF Changs for some lunch.


2 comments:
Aww how fun I love Cheese Cake Factory! and your peaches look heavenly! Looks like you guys have had a fun productive summer!
sounds like you had fun! it's always good to steal some alone time with your honey! you look beautiful :) and i'm way jealous that you got to sleep in till 11!!!
Post a Comment