Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Peaches

The other day I got a phone call from Chad and he said "some people at my work are selling
peaches. Should be buy some and bottle them?" And I thought to myself "We don't bottle things" but I said ok lets try it. So here we are cutting up peaches. We decided to just bag and freeze them instead because we love to make peach shakes. They are so good. You just use the frozen peaches add a little milk and you have deliciousness in a cup! I decided to to take pictures of everything since this was our first encounter with doing anything like this.

Chad wanted an action shot:)








3 comments:

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

yums.. what a great idea!! I think I will make one right now! I just bough a whole bunch of them too! I love that it was his idea... ;)

Anne Marie said...

Peach shakes are my favorite! Good job!

Adri and Cory said...

Wow that looks delish! I love fresh peaches!!! Way to go Chad for helpin!